January 27, 2009

Are you interested? I'm NOT!


I received this text below by email. Before this kind of fraud being a crime, this is an offense! An offense to everybody's intelligence! Under something that can look "innocent" - nobody is asking you to send money, your bank account or your credit card number; they ONLY ask you to CONFIRM your full name, phone, fax, mobile, company name, home address, profession, age and marital status. Harmless information, one nay think, as your friends also know that... But they are your friends and will not try to harm you.

Here is the email:

Gooday My Dear. 25 TH Jan 2009,

Please do not be offended for receiving this email from me Mr. Hassan M. Ahmed. I am the Chief secretary to the commissioner of works here in United Arab Emirates,U.A.E Abu Dhabi city. I have $12Million United State Dollars in a safe custody in Abu Dhabi National Bank for investment and I secured this fund through the advantage of my position in the government.

I am looking for a foreign partner who will be sincere with me as my partner, industrious in working with me and also capable in assisting me invest this fund into lucrative business ventures with little or no risk involved in his/her country or else where and still make good returns from the business in near future.

Please re-confirm to me the following:
(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Phone, Fax and Mobile Number:
(3) Company Name, Home Address
(4) Profession, Age and Marital status.

As soon as this information is received, i will be starting the processing of the fund to your end as soon as possible .

This Investment project has to be done in a confidential manner to avoid jeopardizing my job, although I will be going on my retirement by first part of next year to join you on the project and I need this investment project to commence as soon as possible for the betterment of my retirement future. If you are interested in assisting me as my partner on this project, get back to me as soon as possible to enable me give you more details.
Thank you.

God be with us as i wait for your reply fill free to email me your details.
Yours faithfully,

My Regards,

Mr. Ahmed.....Tel: +97......

Yes, there was the phone number there!!!

I was wondering if Mr. Ahmed is the guy pictured above...

No comments: