March 22, 2010

a nice walk!


Stunning sea cliffs, abundant wildlife and a fantastic walk - What more could you ask for! An invigorating walk taking in some clean sea air! This is the Bray to Greystones cliff walk.

We began our journey on Bray Promenade and moved on to the stunning cliff walk where the scenery is breathtaking! The coastal walk is about 6km in length of cliff-top paths, which snake their way south from the end of Bray esplanade to the charming and bustling town of Greystones, offering spectacular views of the Wicklow Mountains.

In our way back - another 6 km or so - we took the challenging Bray Head climb, which took my breathe away, literally!

Everything just a preparation for the great Oxfam Trailtrekker 2010!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eddie - you should have told me you were in Marlay - I could have met you for some of the walk. Its right by my house. I've done that walk. It's lovely. Keep up the good walk!