May 26, 2010

Urbi et Orbi

Who saw says that there were more than 100 people. Considering the size of the Whelan's (upstairs), I'd say the place was packed! From my point of view (literally from the stage) I couldn't see much because there was a spotlight targeting right in my face! When I mixed in the crowd I could clearly see ... The place was packed!

Full house, and full of energy, the recently named Wellfish caught the audience so well that, according to fervorous comments collected at the venue, they were elected the best performance of the night, despite the main attraction - The Shove.

Fair play to us, The Shove asked if we could open more gigs to them - and it seems they've been playing a lot! Now, what we need to do is wait - and pray! - for other concerts in Dublin, and who knows where else ...

No comments: