May 02, 2009

Radio conversation...


Irish: - Mayday, mayday, please divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision...

British: - Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the North.

Irish: - Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision...

British: - This is the Captain of a British Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Irish: - No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

British: - This aircraft is part of The Grand Fleet of the British Royal Navy! We are accompanied by 8 Destroyers, 4 Cruiser Minelayers, 3 Minelayers and I don't know how many U-Class submarines... So, in the name of the Queen I demand that YOU change your course 15 degrees North, I say again, that's one five degrees North, Or countermeasures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

Irish: - We are a Lighthouse...

No comments: